At Around the Clock Fitness, we believe in providing the optimal experience for all members. As we work our hardest to provide such an experience, we also rely on our members to follow general gym etiquette guidelines.
The most common gym etiquette guidelines are:
- Always re-rack the weights in the proper area once you are finished using them.
- Always re-rack all dumbbells, barbells, and attachments.
- Allow other members to use the machine during your rest periods.
- Wipe down all surfaces with a sanitized wet wipe after equipment use.
- Do not “take” or “claim” equipment, especially multiple pieces of equipment.
- Do not drop weights or throw weights. To ensure the equipment lasts as long as possible, please gently place on the ground or rack.
- If you break equipment, mirrors, or anything else- please immediately inform the front desk.
- Don’t clutter the floor with gym bags or equipment –please use lockers.
ATC Fitness Member Rules and Regulations
- Use of profanity towards members and staff is strictly prohibited.
- Providing entry to the facility to a member or non-member through an unapproved door is prohibited.
- Carrying a gym bag or another large bag around the main facility while working out is prohibited. Please use lockers.
- Using Chalk on the main workout floor is prohibited.
- Providing personal training, consulting, or coaching to other members is prohibited.
- Theft of equipment, parts, or merchandise is strictly prohibited.
- Theft towards another member or of any contents in the locker room is strictly prohibited.
- Use of equipment in a manner different than intended by the manufacturer is prohibited.
- Wearing open-toe shoes, sandals, or flip-flops are prohibited.
- Selling merchandise and/or products of any kind are strictly prohibited.
- Alcohol and/or Drug consumption on the premises are prohibited. Entering the facility under the influence of any substance is prohibited. You may be denied entry or asked to leave the facility if suspicion arises.
- Physical and verbal confrontations are prohibited. These will result in revoking of membership for all involved.
- ATC abides by all law enforcement codes and documents.
- Taking photos of other members in the facility is prohibited.
- Use of camera or video equipment (including cell phone) in locker room is strictly prohibited.
- Leaving the facility while you have children in the Kids Zone is prohibited.
- Only one guest pass may be used per person.
- Using another member’s scan card or providing another members information to purchase items or check-in to the facility is prohibited.
- All guests/members must provide a valid ID before entry.
- Use of ATC Fitness technology is strictly prohibited.
- No weapons of any type are allowed inside the facility. Active duty police officers, please see club management for exemption information.