What is ATC Boot Camp?
Not all class options are available at every location. Please call ATC Boot Camp Training class schedule for your location.
4 DIMENSIONS OF FITNESS
ATC BOOTCAMP IS DESIGNED AROUND THE 4 DIMENSIONS OF FITNESS:
1) A.M.P. = APPLIED MUSCLE PRINCIPLES
2) A.C.T. = ACCELERATED CARDIO TRAINING
3) F.A.B. = FLEXIBLE AGILITY & BALANCE
4) M.A.C. = MOBILE ACCURACY & COORDINATION
WITHIN THESE DIMENSIONS THERE ARE 12 FITNESS COMPONENTS:
1) A.M.P. – STRENGTH, POWER, SPEED
2) A.C.T. – ENDURANCE THRESHOLD, STAMINA, CAPACITY
3) F.A.B. – FLEXIBILITY, AGILITY, BALANCE
4) M.A.C. – MOBILITY, ACCURACY, COORDINATION
Week 1 – RIP Bench Mark Assessments
All daily assessments in weeks 1 & 8 are scored by age and gender. This is so all age groups will be comparable and equal in performance scores. Each assessment you take, you will accumulate points toward that seasons overall ranking in the Week 8 (re-test)
YOU WILL HAVE THE OPTION OF PERFORMING THE SAME R.I.P. ASSESSMENTS AS WEEK 1. THE MAIN GOAL IS TO ATTEMPT TO ACHIEVE A HIGH SCORE AND THUS A HIGHER RANK.
RANKINGS: (BASED ON MILITARY TERMS)
CATEGORY 1: PRIVATE (EVERY ATHLETE BEGINS HERE)
CATEGORY 2: CORPORAL
CATEGORY 3: SERGEANT
CATEGORY 4: LIEUTENANT
CATEGORY 5: CAPTAIN (SCORING IN THE RANK OF CAPTAIN FOR 2 CONSECUTIVE SEASONS QUALIFIES YOU FOR OUR A.T.P. (ADVANCED TRAINING PROGRAM)